The main changes that I have made in this edit are that I have tried to make the sticker look more realistic and as if it’s peeling, however this will need more editing as I don’t think it looks quite right. I have also changed the font of IGNIS as getting rid of the white around El&Font Gohtic! is proving to be more work than it’s worth. Instead I continued to look on dafont.com and I found Angryblue which is much simpler and easier to remove the white from around it and it looks better overall.

I have also added some text next to the barcode with information like the issue number, the date and the price.

Advertisements