Although I said that I would use the same models on the cover for the contents page I used a different model. I like the overall look of the page and managed to keep the colour theme by using the purple and orange for the text and teal for contrasting lines used as dividers to separate the page a little bit.  For the picture I only slightly adjusted it on photoshop as the models skin is clear so I didn’t need to cover any blemishes, the only adjustment I made was slightly whitening the teeth as it is the only thing I felt needed slight improvement as the teeth were not extremely yellow but it is rare to see someone with slightly yellow teeth in a magazine so I felt it would be best to whiten them. Once I had imported the picture into indesign I realised it was hard to read so added the translucent box so that the text stood out more but the picture was also visible.