After realising that on some of the texts I had forgotten to put a drop shaddow I then decided to also change one or two of the stories to make them more appealing to the target audience. After I finished this I started to work on the layout of my contents cover using the the same style as my front cover and similar texts. Instead of using Belfast Heavy SF I used Belfast Light SF and Belfast SF so that the fonts were still similar but very slightly different and easier to read as Belfast Heavy SF would have been to chunky for the contents page so I used Belfast Light SF for the story title and Belfast SF for the sub texts. I also only used the two different colours of orange and purple as having the teal colour aswell would have been too much and would make the contents page look odd. I started out with using lorem ipsum to put text into the contents so that I could work out how I would lay it out.

Advertisements